What is Error Code Msvcr71.dll?
Error code Msvcr71.dll is a Dynamic Library Link that is part of the Microsoft Visual C Run-time library.It is a core Windows file that is used by many of the Windows applications, such as Microsoft Office versions 2002 and 2003, Windows XP Media Center, and Windows XP Tablet PC edition. Some of the ways this error may appear include: “Msvcr71.dll Not Found”, “The file msvcr71.dll is missing”, or “Cannot find [PATH]msvcr71.dll”.
This error can occur when one of the two or more applications that share and use this same .dll file is deleted, and the Msvcr71.dll file is deleted with the deleted file.This error can also occur when a new program is installed or updated, and the .dll file is misconfigured.
Main Reasons this Error Code might be Encountered
- When an application is deleted, and thus deleting Msvcr71.dll,it affects other applications that share and/or useMsvcr71.dll.
- When a new program is installed or an old program is updated, thereby misconfiguring the Msvcr71.dll file.
- Spyware, Adware or Viruses can cause this error as files become missing or corrupt.
- Corrupt runtime code library can cause this error as well.
- Registry problems.
Further Information and Manual Repair
If you need a copy of msvcr71.dll, it’s best to download it from an original and legitimate source—downloading from a “DLL download” website will cause issues. Also, ensure that Windows is started in Safe Mode to continue with the steps below if msvcr71.dll error is what you’re having issues with.
- Reinstall the program and/or application that is causing the pop-up error.
- Check recycle bin and restore any and all deleted file(s).
- Scan computer for malware and viruses.
- Clean your Windows registry because any damage to the registry can lead to this error.
- Download an Msvcr71.dll fixer to fix problem.
The Msvcr71.dll error affects the Dynamic Link Library of Microsoft Windows programs and could apply to any system or program that use the file on any of Microsoft’s operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000. The process of fixing this error can also be automated by utilizing a powerful utility tool.
Why Use an Automated Tool to Fix Error Code Msvcr71.dll
Depending on why Msvcr71.dll error code was encountered, you might have to employ the use of an automated tool. In cases where malware is at the root of the error code in question, an automated tool will be able to complete a thorough analysis of the error and remove the problem completely. The same applies for your computer’s registry. An automated tool will be able to penetrate your computer’s registry and get the job done as needed. Not only does an automated tool protect your computer on a temporary basis, but automated systems such as Total System Care provides real-time protection and as long as the software is installed, your system is covered. It protects your privacy and accelerates your computer system.