‘Healthy curiosity is a great key in innovation’, said Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha, a Nigerian educationist. Perhaps, that’s kind of curiosity that the founders of Apple harboured in them. And look at what it gave to them and the world – the much beloved Apple! The thought is also much in sync with the advertising that Apple has indulged in the last couple of years.
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
5 Ways Apple Changed The World
By romancing Apple over the years, one can fairly recount the numerous ways in which Apple has changed the world:
1. The first handbuilt computer, Apple 1, was a hand-made beauty by Steve Wozniack. It led to a series of events that led to the establishment of Apple as a company a little later.
2. 1990’s was all about the search for a new identity. But it showed poor results. iMac G3 can easily be touted as a game-changer.
3. Ridley Scott advertised Apple’s invigorating re-entry in a way that no one could imagine! The advertisement trumpeted Apple’s arrival in a big way and the company hasn’t looked back since.
4. With unmatched hardware in 1999, Apple released its current generation operating system, OS X, which completely revolutionized the way a PC would work.
5. With the entry of the iBook G3, also known as the Clamshell, Apple ushered in great mobile connectivity and communication via it’s phenomenal AirPort feature.
The continued development of the ‘i’ industry was perhaps the best thing that could happen in the techno-sphere and has only moved on to carve a niche for itself. The web hosting industry too has become an integral part of the Apple experience. Many services support Affordable Linux Web Hosting and compile the wonderful hosting experience with the seamless functioning of an iMac!
Choice Of The Best: User Experiences
As a darling of the world, and not one without valid reason, a glimpse into Apple’s user experience can help better understand the fascination (or the obsession!) the users have for it’s products. In addition, there are many reasons why an Apple is the wisest choice.
Among the oft quoted reasons, is the educational discounts they offer. Globally, classrooms and assignments have broken the traditional moulds, thanks to iMacs and Macbook Air. Also, compatibility has become less of an issue as Windows can easily be loaded on an Apple PC. Infamously, Windows does not offer that great flexibility! Design is another major attractive feature with Apple products – and mind you, its quite the standout feature that differentiates Macs from most PCs. From the MacBook Air to the Mac Pro to the iMac, each machine has a cutting-edge look!
It’s interesting to observe Apple user experiences: ‘I am an early adopter of Android, but I have always been intrigued by the passion Apple owners have for the product.’ ‘I hate the iOS Vs Android debate, its pointless, but I’d go in for an Apple hands down!’
A Gift To World’s People: Why Apple Is For You?
The Apple of everyone’s eyes is driving home benefits from its phenomenal sales. Forbes’ Abram Brown asserted that ‘the iPhone is today less a shiny gizmo than a driver of the U.S. economy.’ In fact its iconic rise to become the most valuable company in the world has been fueled partly by the company’s ability to produce the best products in the market and sell them at lower prices than the competition.
Get an Apple, YOU!