Yes! you heard right . since last month Boxcryptor announced their Beta version in march for testing. and today they just hit on the Windows Phone Store Officially. we have not yet tested this app fully but we’ll post more updates soon on it.
Boxcryptor is app to secure your online cloud storage, With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Cloud you are using Onedrive, Google drives, Dropbox or any other online storage service but are you having the feel you data is secure ? if not then take this all the rest to Boxcryptor. It protect you data that you upload through your phone or PC securely.
You may able to use Boxcryptor with all your cloud services at once, so no need to worry about data you upload daily. currently Boxcryptor is available for Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android, Windows Phone and iOS.
What you have in Boxcryptor for Windows Phone.
- Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
- Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you.
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device – your password is never transmitted.
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard.
- Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption.
It works with all Windows Phone Devices. you want it ? get it on Windows Phone Store. Do you have already used beta or in other device ? please share your thoughts on it below.